B&B apartment in the Pijp Amsterdam
The apartment is located in the middle of “De Pijp” (The Pipe). This is a cosy neighbourhood right next to the centre of Amsterdam, perfect for your holiday. The picture above is from the square next to the apartment. The apartment is located in a quiet street in de pijp, but only two blocks away from the night- and daylife. Find all bars, restaurants, shops and boutiques just around the corner. You can walk from the apartment in the pijp to the city-centre in 15 min, or 5 min by bike or tram.
A nice and quiet place to sleep, with all the holiday fun of the Pijp within a 5 minute walk!
RAI Convention centre
We are also located only 10 min walking from the RAI Convention centre. This Amsterdam Apartment is a very convieniant place to stay for a visit to the RAI.
Scroll down for Transportation, parking, and travel options
Route to Amsterdam apartment B&B
Airport/Train station to Apartment
- Taxi from Airport to Apartment: 35 euro, 20 min
- Train and Tram: 45-60 min, +-8 euro pp
- Take the train to Amsterdam Central Station
- Take Tram 25 to “Pres. Kennedylaan”
- Get out at stop “2e van der Helsstraat” (ask the driver)
- Walk in 2 min to cafe Ruis on van der Helstplein
- Walk to the apartment (see map down on this page)
- Paid parking in front of the apartment: 4 euro /hour, 30 euro /day
- Cheap parking: Park&Ride at “Olympisch Stadion”, 8 euro per day. Visit this information site first!
- Cheap parking in Parking garage for 12 euro per day at Europaboulevaard, just across the RAI convention centre ( P aress: Gelrestraat 2)